Thursday 13 March 2014

Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend?


Recently many people have started asking me if I have a boyfriend. I don't know why. Maybe I have started looking better these days [Nah, I am just warming the couch in front of the T.V all day and looking like potato these days]

So yeah, when questions like this happened I seriously wondered Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend?
Its not like I am scared of this boyfriend-girlfriend thingy. I think its pretty cool to have a boyfriend and stuff and I totally support people who are in a relationship. Be it any kind of relationship- live in, gay, lesbian. bisexual or whatever other kinds they have. Guys you have my total support. Buts its just that I am not a part of it and would not like to be either.

Here I have jotted down some points as to why I do not have a boyfriend and why I may not have a boyfriend?

  1. I am Fat.. Some guys may like fat girls. But Hey! Where are you all "Some Guys'?
  2. I say anything  to anyone in front of anybody without thinking twice. So I have this feeling that some boys are sort of scared of me.
  3. I get bored really soon. I need something new each day. So it would take a really interesting person to get there. "Hey Mr.Interesting are you reading this?"
  4. I am a very, very moody person. I would be all smiling at once and before you know I would be spitting fire.I don't know how my family and friends tolerate me but yes they do. So Thank You.
  5. I do not get impressed easily. It would take much more than good looks to impress me as in well-dressed, well-spoken, good sense of humor and the list goes on till eternity.
  6. I am scared. Because if there has to be somebody he has to be forever. I would never want this "few days or few weeks or few months wala love!" As it is said "If its not forever, its not Love"-Durjoy Datta.
  7. Though I love to read Mills and Boons and watch all kind of romantic stuff, I am a scared kitten in reality.
  8. My parents would never allow me to have a boyfriend. [This should have been the first point because this is the most important one] They would just 'bedakhal me from the khandaan'. LOL. But I am sure if its the right kind of person they would have no problems. But "Hey where are you Mr.Right Guy?"
And if you are not the right kind of a person and you come to me with the "timepass intention" then this is the face you would see.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.