Tuesday 29 July 2014

Things I Wanna Do While Still Single [Bollywood Edition]

Initially it wasn't supposed to be a bollywood edition. It was just the things I wanted to do but as I started jotting down points I realised how heavily Bollywood inspired thay are. Pata nai kab Bollywood ne itna kuch sikha diya :p
Few of the things i would be writing would look plain simple to few girls because they must have already done it or it must be their routine life. But for somebody like me coming from a kinda conservative family its a big thing.
So here are the points..
1) Explore Explore Explore different places all by myself with a rucksack on my shoulder. Try out all the exotic food..yumm.
2) Go to Egypt. Travel around with the dancers and learn Belly dancing. A highly impossible task I know but hey you can always Dream. Its free ;)
3)Live independently in a new city. Do all the things on my own- cleaning, cooking washing etc etc and ofcourse with a job I love. Get a picture in the head like Konkona Sen's life in Wake up Sid, just that I dont want any Sid!!
4) Go to Goa with a bunch of close friends and get drunk. Yet again an impossible thing to do. Something I myself wouldn't do. But still you can just let your imagination run wild sometimes. On condition that its just the imagination running wild not you :p
5) Free fall from some tall buildings and stuff like they showed in NDTV Goodtimes.
6) Visit a haunted place. Such a haunted place where you feel safe but you know its haunted. Yeah I know its tough for somebody like me who cant stop shouting out of terror in those funny scary houses... but hey I can try!!
7) Meet John Abrahammm.... Its not I like love him or something. I like SRK too but just once I want to meet John Abraham. I dont want anything else. I'll just take a selfie with him and cherish it all my life. Haahhh he's dreamy!!
8) Dance. Just break into any kind of dance in public and see how people react to it.
P.s I dance like shit in case you are wondering!!
9) I want to travel in truck through all the highways of India just like Alia did in Highway. Its always been my dream to travel in truck on the seat beside the driver's. It looks so comfy comfy. And I have also heard truck drivers get to encounter a lot of paranormal stuff!!
10) Run in a bridal wear with a black leather jacket on through the busy traffic wale roads. This has been my dream since long but the leather jacket thing i added from the movie Anjaana Anjaani. I always think that I would just shout out loud "Qubool nahi hai" and grab my jacket and make a dash.

I know kinda stupid it was. Few more points I may add later or not. Too lazy to maintain a blog and I dream of exploring the world?! Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.