Sunday 4 January 2015

What All Changed From 2014 to 2015

First thing I am now the proud owner of Lenovo Yoga8 tab. Yeah I know i am kinda showing off but hai toh hai :p
I got a new laptop gifted by my sis :D What a stroke of luck I had?! Here I was into depression how to get a new laptop because basically I earn peanuts!! I have no credit cards to take it on EMI. And I really needed the laptop because of reasons I cant disclose now ;) Just when I was all planning and plotting on how to acquire a laptop, my sis calls me up and tells that my bro in law is coming to India and she's going to send me one through him.
"Khwaishen aisi bhi puri hoti hai" :p
She also sent a cool Sony headset :D Luv ya sis :*
And then it was the New Year eve and all my close friends were out partying somewhere after office. Yes I had to work on that day and also on Jan 1st. Tough life!!
I was really upset thinking what to do. I dint want to go home so early and watch t.v with a tub of icecream on my lap. Something clicked and I went to Jawed Habibs and got a brand new haircut. My mum still doesnt know about it. If she finds out I am gonna say "Kuch toh naya karna tha naye saal ke liye" :p
So yeah that was the materialistic part I am done with!
Few things which I realised and changed:
1) Love shove business is just not my thing[not that I was into any] Maybe the time wasnt right or the person?! But yeah I am gonna stay happily single[always have been] till I really really find "the guy" :p I am not gonna get carried away by friends who are into relationships with all due respect. But I really need to do few things for myself before thinking about something or somebody else.
2) Made a long Resolutions list [nahh not a long list,just few tough stuff]. The list I cant tell but In Sha Allah I ll fulfill them.
3)Stop thinking too much into stuff going around me. Just take it easy and stay happy :)
4) I am gonna carry on with all my hobbies I had left after I started working. I will take out time for it and do it!
5)Be kind to everybody!
Yeah thats all I can remember as of now. I'll update if something's added to the list ;)
Till then C ya
God Bless!! Cheers and Muuaahhs to all!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.