Monday 15 June 2015

If only...

If only there was somebody to talk to
If only there was someone you would listen to...
If only there was somebody to share your darkest secrets with
If only there was somebody who would still be with you...
If only there was somebody who would sing you songs in the most pathetic voice just to see the smile on you face
If only there was somebody who would pamper you...
If only there was somebody who would give you a red rose every day
If only there was somebody who would sleep beside you and look at the stars above...
If only there was somebody who would make you smile and cry too
If only there was somebody would love you...unconditionally

I guess hardly anybody visits this blog... So it has sort of become like my personal diary where I can write anything I want to :D
And my "If only" sayings would continue...

Thanks if you have been here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.